The price of a battery is one of the most important factors people consider when they are purchasing an inverter battery. A lower price means that you save money, and with most people looking to save money, this becomes an essential factor in purchasing a new battery or upgrading your existing one. However, price is not the only important factor that you should factor in.
Source: Luminous India
If you are planning to buy a high-quality battery such as a lithium-ion battery, there is more to consider. Let us take a closer look at lithium-ion battery price and understand its benefits & other factors.
The lithium-ion battery is one of the most popular types of rechargeable batteries in the market today. Lithium-ion batteries have a number of attractive features that make them a go-to option for a large number of consumers and various industries. They are relatively light, which allows them to be integrated into a wide range of products. They also have a high energy density, meaning that they store good amount of energy. This makes them suitable for a variety of applications including inverters, consumer electronics, transportation, power tools, and electric vehicles.
Lithium-ion batteries have been found to have a relatively longer lifespan. This makes them suitable for a variety of applications including inverters, consumer electronics, transportation, power tools, and electric vehicles.
Lithium-ion batteries are small and slender, which makes them suitable for a compact space. Being lightweight, they can be integrated into a wide range of products.
Lithium-ion batteries have a relatively highenergy density of around 300 Wh/kg. This means that they can store large amounts of energy in a small amount of space.
- Power: The power of a battery refers to its maximum watt-hour capacity. This is determined by the voltage and size of the battery. A high-power battery can be used to provide power for a longer span of time. However, it also depends on your requirements. If your power requirements are heavy, go for a high-power inverter battery.
- Weight: Batteries are usually measured by their weight. People usually prefer a lightweight battery as it is easy to handle.
- Size: A battery can be made smaller or larger, depending on the application. Generally, people prefer a lightweight battery
- Lithium-ion Battery Price: Depending on lithium-ion battery price and its features, you can make a choice. However, as mentioned before, lithium-ion battery price should not be the only factor to consider. You must give more weightage to brand, warranty and product specifications.
- Durability: Batteries are usually durable, but they can malfunction over time. This is especially common in older batteries. You can find a durable battery that is not likely to malfunction over time if you choose a reliable brand.
Lithium-ion batteries are lightweight,have high energy density and come with a reasonable lithium-ion battery price. These features make them an attractive option for consumers. Luminous offers an inverter called Li-On 1250 Inverter which has an in-built Lithium battery. It is a sine wave inverter that provides 3X longer life than usual batteries and maintains a consistent backup.
The hassle-free maintenance and faster charging add to the benefits of this product. The inverter has an Intelligent Battery Management System (BMS) for the betterment of battery health and an LCD display that shows the information to ensure the optimum performance of the device. The absence of protruding wires makes it a completely safe option for homes with toddlers and pets. It comes with a five years warranty on the inverter and battery. What else could one ask for? All these features make Li-On 1250 inverter an excellent choice.