Airtel is one of the most loved and respected telecom companies in the country. Apart from the telecom services, it also has a DTH television service which is similar to their telecom services, is popular and customer-centric. The Airtel DTH is used by several customers spread throughout the country and the company is always trying to make it easier for their customers to understand and manage their account. To manage the DTH services, the customers need to recharge their account with the value of the pack and activate it on their Airtel DTH account. Whether the customer wants to change their DTH pack, add or remove channels, or carry out a DTH recharge, it can all be done through the Airtel Thanks App. The Airtel Thanks App is an app provided by Airtel to seamlessly manage their service including DTH, Prepaid mobile, Postpaid mobile, and broadband services. If the Airtel DTH customers want to add a channel to their Airtel DTH account they can do that through the Airtel Thanks App or by sending an SMS through their Registered Mobile Number. Here is how they can use Airtel Thanks App to add a channel.
- Download and Install the Airtel Thanks App from the Google Play Store or iOS App Store
- Once downloaded, open the app and login using your Customer ID or Registered Mobile Number
- Once logged in, you need to click on the three lines Menu icon in the bottom right corner
- Click on more
- Tap the My Airtel and then click on the Manage Account section
- All your Airtel accounts will be displayed here. Click on the DTH account number to which you want to add the channel
- Select Add and Remove Channels
- A list of channels would open up to you under the three heads Ala Carte, Broadcaster bouquet, and Airtel Services
- You can also filter the channels based on HD Only, and In My Existing Plan filters
- Choose the channels that you wish to subscribe to. You can add more than one channels which really saves time
- Once you are done, click on the Go To Summary option at the bottom right
- A summary of the selected channels and the amount that is payable for them will be listed here
- Once you have clicked on ready, you will be forwarded to the confirmation page where you need to click on the Confirm and Change option
- Once you have confirmed these changes will take place and the new channels will be added to your DTH account in a few hours. If you want, you can also use this process to remove some channels from your DTH account.
Apart from this process, the Registered Mobile Number can also be used for adding a channel to the DTH account. In this process, an SMS “ADD<Channel Number>” needs to be sent to 54325 from the registered mobile number. The Airtel Thanks App is a quick and easy way to optimize your DTH account and subscribe to the channels that you and your family may want to watch.