Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a scheme of the central government of India that aims to provide housing to the people from financially weaker groups. Under the scheme, the government provides 6.5% subsidy on housing loans along with the beneficiaries for a period of 20 years under the credit link subsidy scheme from the start of a loan.
Their services are given to the first time house buyers in the urban areas along with some villagers who are also benefited by this scheme. The scheme also provides special benefits for the specially-abled and older peoples.
If you are also one of the first time house buyers and applied for a loan under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana then you must have got the registration ID which you can use for the process of checking the status of your application.
There are many ways you can check the status of your application. In this post, we have enlisted 4 easy steps to check the application status online using the registration ID, Aadhaar number of the applicant and registered mobile number.
Checking the Application Status under Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana using Registration Number
1. To know the application status using registration number first you need to open the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana which is https://rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx.
2. Enter the registration number you have got while applying for a loan under this scheme and submit.
Checking Application Status of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana with Aadhaar Card
1. For knowing the status of your application first visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana i.e. https://pmaymis.gov.in or you can click on the link https://pmaymis.gov.in/Open/Find_Beneficiary_Details.aspx.
2. Now, click on Search Beneficiary on the top panel and go to the next page.
3. Enter your Aadhaar number on the allotted box and submit to go to the next page.
4. After you enter all the required information correctly and submit them, you will be redirected to the page of your application and also get information about the status of your application.
Checking Application Status of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana without Aadhaar Card by Using Mobile Number or Evaluation Number
1. If you don’t have Aadhaar number then you can check the application status in other ways such as using your personal details, using mobile number or using the evaluation number of your application.
2. For knowing the status using mobile number, personal details or the evaluation number of your application you need to open the following website link- https://pmaymis.gov.in/Track_Application_Status.aspx.
3. Enter your personal details or mobile number or evaluation ID correctly and submit them to know the status of your application.
Checking Application Status of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana without Registration Number
1. Click on the link provided below https://rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx.
2. Select your state, district, block, panchayat, name of the scheme you have applied for and submit to learn about your application status.