There are many aspects to digital marketing, a broad term that covers a diverse range of SEO strategies and pay-per-click (PPC) is one avenue that can bring a great ROI. That doesn’t mean that you should open an account with Google Ads and set the ball rolling, as there are many variables with PPC marketing, such as what platforms to choose to run the ads and as you would expect, there are options for gender, language, age, geographical location and professions, to name but a few.
Every business has a range of clients and by identifying all your target groups, you can create rich ads and put them in front of the right people. One solution is Google Ads by Move Ahead Media, leading Bangkok-based SEO agency with an impressive client list who can create a targeted campaign that is aimed at your defined customer groups.
Paying for Visitors
This is basically what you are doing with a PPC campaign and Google are by far the best people for paid advertising. This doesn’t mean you forget about organic search; your plan should incorporate search engine optimisation, as well as PPC, as both can be very affective. When you run a Google Ads campaign, your site link will appear right next to the organic search results and that results in a lot of clicks.
Tailored to your Budget
When you plan a PPC campaign, you decide how much you’re going to invest and by using an award-winning SEO agency to manage your ad campaigns, you will enjoy a very healthy return. Many small businesses start with a small investment and when they see the return, they spend more the following month, and with an ongoing campaign, your site will see a huge spike in traffic. Here are a few ways that you can use social media to boost website traffic.
What Does a Successful PPC Campaign Involve?
A productive Google Ads campaign would include:
- Keyword research – It is imperative to know the most popular search terms that the online consumer is using.
- Landing page design – The SEO agency designs the perfect landing page for the incoming traffic and this will lead to more sales.
- Real-time monitoring – Once the ad campaign is running, the agency would monitor click through rates and impressions, which allows them to make small adjustments if necessary.
Free Digital Audit
When you make an enquiry with a leading Bangkok-based SEO agency, the first thing they would do is to carry out a thorough digital audit, which gives them an accurate point to start with the marketing plan. There are, of course, many SEO agencies out there and in this performance-based industry, always look for a company with a long list of well-known clients, as this is a seal of approval.
Comprehensive Online Marketing Plan
While PPC is very effective with the right management, there are many other aspects to make up a good digital marketing plan, including the following:
- Website Content – Your website might require amendments.
- Social Media Marketing – This is one of the most powerful marketing strategies and the agency would take control of your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts; posting quality content on a daily basis to generate a large social media following.
- Search Engine Optimisation – SEO services boost your organic Google search rankings and there are numerous ways to do this; link-building, outreach blogging and keyword insertion are some of the strategies used to boost a website’s ranking within Google searches.
- Pay Per Click Advertising – As mentioned above, PPC is very effective if you have a good agency in your corner, you will see a good ROI. You decide on your budget and the agency manages the campaign, making adjustments as and when required for optimum performance.
Wherever you are in Thailand, you should keep abreast of the current Covid-19 status, as things can change very quickly and while you are in Bangkok, make an appointment to visit one of the leading SEO agencies in the city and see what they can do for you and your business.