PM-KISAN scheme or Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is a scheme of the central government of India that was launched on 1st September 2019 by Mr Piyush Goyal, then finance minister of India.
The total budget of this scheme is Rs.75000 crore that aims to include 125 million farmers all over the country under the scheme. The scheme aims to provide financial assistance to the small and marginal farmers of the country from minimum Rs. 6000 per year and keep them away from the clutches of the moneylenders.
The scheme ensures that the farmers get the required financial help and don’t have to face any barriers in keeping up the farming activities.
For availing the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi the eligibility criteria are-
The farmers from both urban and rural areas can apply for this scheme to get financial assistance from the government of India if they fit in the following criteria.
- The farmer must have all the legal documents of the farming land on their name.
- The family of the farmer should fall in the class of small and marginal categories.
If you are also a farmer and looking for such a scheme that provides you required fundings for farming and if you fit in the above-mentioned eligibility criteria of the scheme then you should also register for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi.
In this article, we will give you the complete guidance about how to register yourself under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi to avail the beneficiaries from the scheme.
The steps to register for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi –
1. Click on the link https://pmkisan.gov.in/ to open the official website for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi.
2. After opening the website, find the “Farmer’s Corner” option at the home page and click on it.
3. Now click on the drop-down box that appeared on the screen.
4. Select “The new farmer’s registration” option that will redirect you to a new page and there will be the form of PM-KISAN scheme.
5. Fill in the form carefully with all the required information including Aadhaar details.
6. Enter the captcha that appears on the screen and clicks on the “Continue” option.
7. Now two things can happen, either your details will appear on the screen or that will say “Record not found with given details”. If you have already registered yourself the first case will happen and the second case implies that you haven’t registered before.
8. If you have not already registered yourself, you will get an option to register for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi. Just click on “yes” when the option appears on the screen.
9. After clicking on “yes”, you will be again redirected to a new page and a new form to fill up.
10. This form is different from the previous one as it needs individual details of yours and also some details about your farm such as the address and size of your farm along with land records.
11. After filling the whole form carefully click on the “save” option to finish your registration.
After you complete the registration your registration number and reference number will appear on the screen, note them for future references. And also note their helpline numbers to clear any doubt you have about the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme.
(Helpline numbers: 155261 / 1800115526, 0120-6025109) We hope that you’ll find this article helpful and in the case of any doubts regarding Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, feel free to dial up the helpline number.