When you are in the field of software, then you’re familiar with the terms like “errors”, “bugs”, etc. and you might also be well acquainted with the fact that doesn’t matter how big the error is, it can be solved! Yes, that’s why we work; to solve the bugs and fix the errors.
So why to tolerate an error code like [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error then it just appears in the middle of the work getting progressed. It’s so irritating and frustrating to get rid of the bug.
If you are frustrated with the problem of [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error and looking for ways by which you can solve it then we are here to help you.
This error generally occurs because you are using Microsoft Outlook for sending emails and receiving them.
This error code of [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] also occurs because your Microsoft Outlook may not be working correctly and we will now show you and help you to guide you in this problem.
What are the reasons behind the occurrence of [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error code ?
The reason behind the occurrence of this error code is
- It could be because you are using multiple Outlook accounts on your device and because you didn’t clear the cache.
- You can also avoid this error by using the web version of the MS Outlook.
- The error of [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] is also caused sometimes because you were installing the software on your PC.
- You can also uninstall the broken version of the outlook and reinstall it and then update it to the latest version of it.
- If you are still facing the same error then you can contact your Microsoft for further information and help.
How can you solve the error code of [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] in few simple steps
- You can upgrade to the latest version of Outlook. Make sure that you are using the latest version of the MS Outlook software. It can happen that due to the usage of an older version of the software, the software doesn’t work properly on your PC. In order to make it work with the latest OS, what you need to do is to change the version of the software that you are using currently.
You can just click on the “upgrade” option and you’ll be redirected to the official site of MS Outlook. There you’ll need to download the latest version of the MS Outlook software first on your PC. And then, install the same on your PC to see it working correctly without throwing the error code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2].
- If your PC is upgraded to the Windows 10 OS then to avoid this error you can try the Microsoft Outlook on the other OS versions like the Windows 7 and 8. It might sound weird and is not a recommended way to sort out this issue. Because it is not wise to downgrade your operating system just to make one software work properly.
- Try to use the web version of the Microsoft Outlook so that you can avoid the compatibility issues that you have been facing with the software. Sometimes the desktop version of the software doesn’t stay compatible with the operating system that you are using on your PC. In such cases, it’s better to shift to the online version of the software. And it does work fine.
- If you are accessing a number of accounts then try to log out them and clear the cache. After this sign in to your account. I hope, this time it will work properly without throwing error like [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]
- The reason behind the error code of [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]
Could be because of the installation process where firstly the Outlook software corruption with the other email accounts and secondly different software are installed on the computer.
- The final step where you can fix this issue is by removing all the previously installed corrupted version of the Outlook from your computer and secondly downloading the Outlook from the official website and thirdly installing the latest version from the MS Outlook.
In conclusion, we hope that your problem with [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error code solves by the following given steps above in the article. But if you are still unable to solve the error code then you should contact your Microsoft Outlook team to get the issue sorted out.